The Fellows of the International Institute are (1) professionals who have accomplished our postdoctoral training in evidence-based psychotherapies and/or (2) supervisors at the Albert Ellis Institute and/or at the Academy of Cognitive Therapy who are interested to contribute to the Institute’s activities (e.g., by research grants, trainings):
- Cesare De Silvestri, M.D.+, Albert Ellis Institute, Italy
- Anca Dobrean, Ph.D., Babes-Bolyai University, Romania
- Kristene Doyle, Ph.D., Saint John’s University, USA
- Steve A. Johnson, Ph.D., Albert Ellis Institute, USA
- Aurora Szentagotai, Ph.D., Babes-Bolyai University, Romania
A CV+list of publications and a letter of interest describing the planned implication in Institute’s activities should be sent to the Institute’s Board (in attention of Dr. Daniel David) by those colleagues interested to join the Institute as Fellows.